Life on the Palouse

from lake superior to wheatfields, from grad student to professor, from my sauna to ... i haven't figured that out yet

10.02.2006

workin' man

Not much new here, BUT jeff had his interview at WSU today. It's a part time job doing kind of what he did at MTU. It would be nice in that he could take classes for $5/pop which would be pretty cool. He felt like it went pretty well, as well as he thought it could. So now we just wait and see what happens.

He worked all weekend at the coop, which was probably ok because I had a ton of grading to do. I spent time at the coffee shop grading rhetoric papers, then I spent time on our back porch reading aristotle. Weeheew. Pretty dull weekend, but I got a lot done so that's good.

Dad and Kelly are on the Oregon coast right now and are headed this way Thursday. It's kind of hard to think what to do with them here, since there's really not much to do... but it should be fine. It'll be good to see them and show them where we live.

The Packers stink. I just watched them for the first time all season since we don't get their Sunday games here (they just played Monday night). Now I've gotta watch Heroes, which I can't tell if I think is awesome or just cheesy. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home