Life on the Palouse

from lake superior to wheatfields, from grad student to professor, from my sauna to ... i haven't figured that out yet

8.20.2007

belated UP photos

i'll post some photos of alex's visit later this week, but at the moment i'm catching up on my UP summer vacation photos--or at least a few highlights.

adam and anne's friends michael and melissa came to visit little traverse, we spent some time w/ dad and kelly in the front porch (aka, the place where, as grandpa burt says, "the damn thing [the lake] looks different every night).



jeff grills a duck beer can style:



this is me after performing katri and dan's wedding ceremony. i look very reverend-y don't i?


jeff and anne dance weird:


adam, jeff and anne do the traditional billy idol sneer:


my ladies!


ani is a bunny, matt is an angry bunny:



post-suomi breakfast. my people.


so that's that for now. i started teaching today, and i am a sleepy beaver. more later...

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger miscellanneous said...

I so miss you, and summer....

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like the weather was fine for the UP visit... hope it wasn't hot like Iowa! I'm officially part of the graduate faculty now (like they could say "no" -- what would the 3 grad students enrolled in my course do?). Hope the beginning of the semester isn't too much after all your work this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home