Life on the Palouse

from lake superior to wheatfields, from grad student to professor, from my sauna to ... i haven't figured that out yet

1.22.2008

Donnelly, Idaho

Thanks to our friends Andy and Keri (who initiated the journey), we spent MLK weekend in Donnelly, Idaho with them and our friend Carlie. Donnelly is just south of McCall, Idaho which is about 200 miles south of Moscow. It's in some mountains (name? I dunno) and some lakes and lots of trees and is quite pretty. We rented a house (this one) and did alot of snow playing. You can see photos on my flicker site here: slideshow version or here: backwards, that is, not in order, for some reason. It was a fun weekend. We snowshoed a lot, played games, ate good, drank good, and sadly watched the Packers lose--well, sad for me at least.

It's been a weird semester so far, just trying to get ahold of my schedule which is almost TOO open. I teach Tuesdays from 9-10:30 and 3-5:30, then Thursdays from 9-10:30. That's IT! I have meetings and other student appointments, but I'm trying to find ways to get some research done. I love the schedule, but am having to learn to work with it a bit more productively.

Ok, I'm off to watch some bad tv.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for take a journey konsultan arsitek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home